Creating a Short Answer Question (SA) question in the quiz tool
- Assign a Points value and a Difficulty level.
- Enter your in the text box.
- Choose the size of the Input Box by using the drop-down lists beside Rows and Columns.
- Click the Blank icon for additional answer text fields.
- Type the answer in the Text field and choose the Weight.
- Continue adding all accepted answers and weights.
- The Check Answers button is used to validate any regular expression you include in the answer fields.
- Click Preview to view your question.
- Click Save to save the question and return to the main page or click Save & New to continue creating short answer questions.
Note When creating a survey, adding answers is not required.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.