Importing quiz questions from a text file
Quiz questions can be created offline using Learning Environment’s text format file. Follow the steps below to access a template for creating the text file or to upload an existing text file you have already created your questions offline using the template and want to use them to populate the question library.
Import a quiz question from a text file
- Select the Quizzes link on your course home navigation bar.
- Click on the Question Library icon on the Quizzes main page.
- From within the question library, click the Import button.
- From the Import Source drop-down list, select From a Desire2Learn Text Format File.
- If you simply want to download the text file to begin creating your questions, select the CSV Sample File link and Save the file on your computer.
- To upload a question file you have already completed, click Browse and locate the file you want upload to the question library. Click Open.
- Click Save.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.