Special Access in a quiz
Use the Special Access feature to override the availability and timing settings of a quiz for specific users. Special access is set up in the Restrictions tab of a quiz.
- Click on the Restrictions tab.
- Click the Add Special Access button to add special access permissions.
- Check the boxes beside any of the special access types, and fill in the appropriate fields. Special access can include a unique start and end date, time limit, grace period, and submission requirements. For example, if you want to provide an extended grace period to users that have special access, check Assign special grace period and fill in the applicable time limit (in minutes) in the Grace Period text box.
- Check the boxes beside the users you want to assign special access to.
- Click Add Selected.
- Increase the quiz time limit for special-needs users.
- Allow individual users to have different start and end dates.
- Create a restricted quiz for users who need a make-up quiz.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.