Associating a survey with learning objectives
You can associate a survey with a set of learning objectives and a competency that you want people taking your course to master. You can also evaluate the survey using a rubric.
Associating a survey with a learning objective
Use the Objectives tab to associate a survey with a learning objective. By associating a survey with a learning objective, you can tie the assignment to a competency you want your users to master. This association can be a basic association or an association with a rubric-based assessment.
See About Competencies for information on the levels of association.
You can also evaluate the survey using a rubric.
Associate a survey with learning objectives
- Click the Objectives tab.
- Click the Associate Learning Objectives button.
- Browse or Search for the learning objective you want to associate with the survey.
- Click Add Selected.
Add an assessment to a survey associated with learning objectives
- From the Objectives tab, click the Add Assessment link.
- Click the Select Rubric button, or click Create Rubric in New Window.
See Creating a Rubric for information on creating effective rubrics.
- Select a rubric from the list of rubrics, or Search for a specific one then click Save.
- Select a Criteria from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to make the activity required, click The activity is required to complete learning objective, then select a level for the rubric from the Threshold drop-down menu.
Edit assessments and learning objectives associated with surveys
For the associated learning objective, click the context menu icon for an associated learning objective or its assessment and choose your action.
© 1999-2011 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.