This is a list of known D2L issues that IT Services and Desire2Learn are currently working to resolve. There is no need to report these issues to the help desk.
- OUTSTANDING, May 16, 2012: Some Mac users may experience black colored text fields when using the Respondus Lockdown Browser. Users who are affected (just launch RLB and look for black login blanks) can simply follow these steps:
To confirm that it is fixed, launch Lockdown Browser and observe that the login blanks are no longer black.
- Launch Lockdown Browser.
- Click the "About" button.
- Click "Check for update."
- Follow the prompts to download the newer version (188.8.131.52).
- Run the downloaded installer.