Your eMarq password must be changed at least every 180 days. Here is how to change your known password that is not expired using Windows.
- If you have wireless mobile devices, set them to offline/airplane mode to temporarily disable network access.
This step will prevent these devices from locking your account as they attempt to connect to MU Wireless or eMarq with an outdated password.
- While you are logged into your computer on campus (or via VPN off campus), press Ctrl + Alt + Delete on the keyboard.
- The screen below will appear. Click Change a password.
- The screen below will appear. Your username will show after “marqnet\”.
Enter your old password, then your new password. Then confirm your new password again.
- You will receive a message that your password has been changed.
- Reactivate network access on wireless mobile devices and update your password on mobile devices.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Services Help Desk