What's new in Office 2010
What's New in Word 2010
- The new Document Navigation pane and Search shows thumbnails of all the pages in your document. Click on them to move through your document. To show this pane, click View tab > Navigation Pane.
- Add picture effects like color saturation and artistic effects without additional photo-editing software.
- Recover unsaved documents in Word and draft versions of recently edited files as easily as opening any file, even if you never saved the document. Click File > Info > Manage Versions > Recover Unsaved Documents.
- Basic Tasks in Microsoft Word 2010
- Getting started with Word 2010
- Word 2010 Quick Reference*
* This document is restricted to the Marquette campus.