University departments may purchase department PrintWise cards preloaded with PrintWise funds to lend out to faculty, research assistants and teaching assistants. Department cards cost $5 each, which goes to Marquette Card Services to cover the cost of the card.
To request a Department PrintWise Card
- Download an Internal Billing Form.
- Include $5 for the cost of the new card, plus the amount of funds needed.
- Send the completed Internal Billing Form as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marquette Card Services debits the department account on the form, creates the card and credits the card's PrintWise account.
- Marquette Card Services will contact the requestor when the department PrintWise card is ready.
- The requestor picks up the department PrintWise card at Union Station in Alumni Memorial Union 158. Please bring your Marquette Card for ID purposes.
Funds are subtracted from the card at current student printing rates.
Departments may add more funds to the card during the fiscal year as needed. Please send an Internal Order Form for just the funds amount to replenish an existing department card.
Department PrintWise cards expire at the end of each fiscal year. Departments must replenish funds at the beginning of each fiscal year if the department card will continue to be used.
Back to PrintWise Home