Dial Voice Mail from outside Marquette
- Dial (414) 288-6479 from any phone to access your voice mail.
- You will be prompted for a voice mail PIN.
Access Voice Mail using Skype for Business from a computer or device
- To dial voice mail via Skype for Business, first launch Skype for Business.
- Click the Phone icon.
- Click the See voice mail options down arrow.
- Click Call Voice Mail.
Alerts for new voice mails in Skype for Business
An alert for new voice mails shows in the Skype for Business window. An orange number indicates the number of new messages that you have not yet listened to. If you click the Phone icon, a list of voice mails appears at the bottom of the window and you can click on a message to play it.
Access Voice Mail using the buttons on your phone
- Press the Home button on your phone.
Use the up or down arrow to move to the Voice Mail icon. Voice mail messages you have will appear on the screen.
- You can scroll through voice mail messages with the Up and Down arrows. Press OK to select a message.
Then follow prompts below the screen to play the message or call the person and use the Select buttons to make your choices.
- To delete a voice mail message, scroll to it. Press the Menu button. Use the arrow to scroll to Delete voice mail and press OK to select it. It will ask for confirmation to delete it - press the left Select button to choose Yes.
- To call voice mail, press the Menu button and make your selection.
Learn more about Polycom CX600 phone
- Hold down the 1-key for about two seconds to access voice mail.
For questions about Skype for Business, please contact the IT Services Help Desk at (414) 288-7799 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Skype for Business Home