Conference Center Support Assistant
Location: Raynor Memorial Libraries - Library Information Technology
Position: Conference Center Support Assistant
Position file number: 81987
Work Hours: M-F from 8am to 5pm -- PREFERENCE: Early morning hours -- (8 AM - )
Hours per week: 10-15
Start Date: Fall 2014
Supervisor: Darwin Sanders
Come be a part of our service-oriented team providing cutting-edge information systems at the intersection of information and learning. The person in this position will provide audio visual support for the Beaumier Suites Conference Center and other conference room and group study locations in Raynor Library. This position offers a variety of skill enhancement opportunities as well as experience in a fast-paced, user-focused IT setting.
- Provides Tier 1 support for Conference Center technology needs.
- Assists with setup of Conference Center equipment prior to and during conference sessions.
- Provides A/V support for other conference and group study rooms in Raynor Library.
- Provides documentation and training in the use of AV equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic troubleshooting skills
Basic understanding of Audio Visual presentation equipment including control systems, projectors, LCD panels, and supported notebooks, tablets, and other computing devices.
All applicants must submit an application form. Completed forms will be accepted Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM at Raynor Library room 144 or you may email your application to Darwin Sanders at Darwin.Sanders@Marquette.edu. Upon being hired additional forms must be completed at Zilber Hall, room 121. Preference will be given to applicants that can work early morning hours (8AM- ) Fall semester.