Teaching and Learning
Develop services that improve the user experience and transform student learning.
Raynor Memorial Libraries plays a critical role in the student learning experience on campus. By providing essential information literacy instruction to
individuals and courses, the Libraries will enhance the ability of students, staff, and faculty to understand and use information effectively. Through the
use of multiple strategies, we seek to educate, advocate and promote the Library's value.
- Seek new opportunities to collaborate on research and teaching
- Develop and support information-literate learners who can discover, access, and use information
- Use current and emerging technologies to deliver information and services to our users
- Enhance campus awareness of library services, programs, facilities and resources
2013 - 2014 Initiatives
- Seek opportunities to build partnerships and collaborative relationships that further enhance research and learning
- Learn, model, and implement best pedagogical practices for onsite and online instruction
- Develop services and programs that support graduate students
- Investigate room and equipment reservation software
- Conduct a user space assessment and implement changes that are cost effective or free