Do you have a quick question about the Libraries?
For example ...
- Does the library have this book?
- How long is the check-out period for books?
- How late is the library open tonight?
- How do I get to the database Lexis-Nexis from the library homepage?
- How do I log into RefWorks from off-campus?
- What database should I use to find articles on multiple sclerosis?
When you're on the move, or not near a computer, you can send a text message directly to a librarian at (414) 678-1868.
During the hours that librarians staff the Information Desk, a text reply will be sent shortly after the librarian receives your question. Messages sent outside these hours will be answered the next time a librarian is available.
Users may ask a librarian reference questions by phone, email, instant messaging, and in-person. Text a Librarian provides users with one more means of getting help from librarians.
How to contact a librarian: