Foundations in Wisconsin: A Directory
Marquette University's Raynor Library annually publishes Foundations in Wisconsin: a Directory.
It is the only directory of its kind which covers every active, grantmaking
foundation in the state of Wisconsin. 1,264 foundations are profiled, including contact information, total assets, grants paid
and areas of interest. The directory is available in Print and Online formats. The online program will
perform keyword and subject searches of the directory profiles in Foundations in Wisconsin. Order information can be sent to you by fax or U.S.
The 32nd Edition, published Fall 2013, is available for purchase Complete price information is available.
Foundation Profiles Include:
- Foundation Name
- Address and Telephone Number
- Contact Person
- Officers and Directors
- Fiscal Year Reporting
- Total Asset Value
- Total Grants Paid
- Grant Range and Median
- Areas of Interest
- Purpose Statement
- Application Procedures
- Geographic Focus
- Sample Grants List
- Web Address
Online Format Features:
- Subscription is for one (1) year.
- Subscribers will be issued a username and password for access to the online database.
- Allows up to two (2) simultaneous users.
- Searches can be made in any category or across multiple categories.
- No previous database experience is needed. Automated construction of queries makes searching
- The foundation profiles can be printed or saved.
- Fast searches through the 1,264 foundations in the database.
System Requirements for Foundations in Wisconsin Online:
- Connection to an Internet Service Provider
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Cookies must be enabled in the browser software
To try the program before you purchase it, you can access a demo version of the Online Edition here.