- Interactions between Mathematical Logic and Topology
- Categoricity and topological graphs, Houston Journal of Mathematics, vol. 38, no.1, (2012 ), 295-310.
- Base-free formulas in the lattice-theoretic study of compacta, Archive for Mathematical Logic, vol. 50, no. 5-6 (2011), 531-542.
- On the first-order expressibility of lattice properties related to unicoherence in continua, Archive for Mathematical Logic, Vol. 50, no. 3-4 (2011), 503-512.
- Not every co-existential map is confluent, Houston J. Mathematics, vol. 36, no. (2010), 1233-1242.
- Dendrites, topological graphs, and 2-dominance, Houston J. Mathematics, vol. 35, no.4 (2009), 1091-1102.
- Defining topological properties via interactive mapping classes, Topology Proceedings, vol. 34 (2009), 39-45.