Classes typically taught:
- Calculus I - III
- Finite Mathematics
- Abstract Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Graduate Algebra
- Algebraic Theory of Semigroups
- Currently Particularly Interested in Existence Varieties of Regular Semigroups
- Jones, P.R., On lattices of varieties of restriction semigroups, Semigroup Forum, 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s00233-012-9439-6
- A common framework for restriction semgroups and regular *-semigroups. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, 216 (2012), 618-632.
- Lower Semimodular Inverse Sermigroups, II, (with Cheong, K. H.), Communications in Algebra, 39 (2011), 955-971.
- Semidistributive Inverse Semigroups, II, (with Cheong, K. H.), Communications in Algebra, 39 (2011), 972-991.
- Lower semimodular inverse semigroups, (with K.H. Cheong), Semigroup Forum 75, pp. 393-416, 2007.