Classes typically taught:
- Biostatistical Methods and Models
- fMRI Activation
- MR Image Reconstruction
- MR Image Processing
- Bayesian Statistics
- Karaman, M. M., Bruce, I. P., Rowe, D. B., Incorporating Relaxivities to More Accurately Reconstruct MR Images. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 33(4):374-384, 2015.
- Karaman, M. M., Nencka, A. S., Bruce, I. P., Rowe, D. B., Quantification of the Statistical Effects of Spatiotemporal Processing of Non-Task fMRI Data. Brain Connectivity, 4(9):649-661, 2014.
- Bruce, I.P., Rowe, D. B., Quantifying the Statistical Impact of GRAPPA in fcMRI Data with a Real-Valued Isomorphism. IEEE Trans. Med. Imaging, 33(2):495-503, 2014.
- Karaman, M. M., Bruce, I. P., Rowe, D. B., A Statistical fMRI Model for Differential T2* Contrast Incorporating T1 and T2* of Gray Matter. Magn. Reson. Imaging, 32(1):9-27, 2014.
- Adrian, D. W., Maitra, R., Rowe, D. B., Ricean versus Gaussian modelling in magnitude fMRI analysis – Added complexity with few practical benefits. Stat, 2(1):303-316, 2013.