Classes typically taught:
- Abstract Algebra
- Programming Computer Games
- Programming languages
- Algebra; Group Theory; Computational Algebra.
Slattery, Michael C., Ohio State-Denison Group Theory Conference, Moufang Loops of Order 243, Columbus, Ohio. (May 2012).
- M. Slattery, Character Degrees of Normally Monomial Maximal Class 5-groups, Character Theory of Finite Groups Valencia 2009, Contemporary Mathematics, Vol. 524, 153-159, 2010.
- M. Slattery, Generation of Groups of Square-free Order, J. Symbolic Computation, Vol 42, No. 6, 668-677, 2007.
- G. Havas, C. Leedham-Green, E. O'Brien, M. Slattery, Certain Roman and flock generalized quadrangles have nonisomorphic elation groups, Advances in Geometry, Vol. 6, 389-395, 2006.
- G. Havas, C. Leedham-Green, E. O'Brien, M. Slattery, Computing with elation groups, Finite Geometries,Groups, and Computation, Pingree Park 2004, Walter de Gruyter, 95-102, 2006.