Get Involved

Bursar Bills are Paperless

The Office of the Bursar is "going green" and will no longer be mailing paper bills. Beginning March 2010, bills will be available only electronically through CheckMarq. You can print or download and email your e-bill from CheckMarq; to set your bill payer up with Guest Access, login to CheckMarq and click on "Setup Guest Access."

Direct Deposit Refunds

This preferred method ensures the fastest delivery of your credit balance directly to your personal checking account. Log on to CheckMarq and on the Quick Links Bursar tab click on the Sign Up for direct deposit refunds or student payroll link. Click on Add Account. Enter your Bank Routing Number, Account Number, the Account Type and click Save. Click OK. You will then be able to review or edit the information you entered. Further enrollment instructions can be found on the Marquette Central site.

Pay Online

Use of electronic payment methods other than through the secure link available on the Bursar Web site, on the payment page, will result in severe delay of your payment receipt. Please use our secure dedicated link to assure prompt crediting of your payment to your Marquette University Bursar account. Marquette Monthly Payment Plan participants please continue paying TMS directly.

Statement of Financial Responsibility

Students will be required to read and agree to the statement of financial responsibility before they can complete their registration. Reminder: Students are responsible for satisfying all financial obligations with the University before they will be allowed to register for a subsequent term or receive an official transcript or diploma from the Office of the Registrar. Please contact the Office of the Bursar if you have questions concerning your account.



The Office of the Bursar produces semester bills, processes student payments and credits student accounts with financial aid. Semester bills include tuition, housing charges, and other applicable fees.

Find information about...

Trouble finding something? Contact the Office of the Bursar