- Graduate programs
- M.S.N. Direct Entry
- Post-master's certificates
- D.N.P. Nurse anesthesia
- ACNP in Indianapolis
- Graduate School application
- Graduate School handbook
- AACN Guide to graduate nursing program
- Contact the college
Direct Entry Master of Science in Nursing – Pleasant Prairie Program Site
Our full-time accelerated Direct Entry M.S.N. program in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, which is an hour’s drive from Chicago, allows individuals who have a bachelor’s degree in a non-nursing discipline to quickly transition into a nursing career.
By leveraging a student’s previous academic experience, we are able to compress a quality nursing education into a rigorous, accelerated program steeped in online course work, hands-on learning and clinical practice. To help students keep pace, our faculty and staff offer their support every step of the way.
Students of this accredited program graduate with a strong academic and clinical foundation that prepares them for the National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX) as well as a successful career in an advanced health care setting.
- Our accelerated Direct Entry M.S.N. curriculum leverages a student’s non-nursing bachelor’s degree.
- Students complete nursing theory course work online via an interactive e-Learning platform.
- Skills and simulation labs at our Pleasant Prairie program site afford hands-on learning.
- Students complete in-hospital clinicals at top health care facilities in and around Pleasant Prairie.
- Our post-master's advanced nursing certificate program allows graduates to learn highly specialized skills.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- GRE completion, which is waived with a GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Prerequisite course completion with grades of “C” or higher
- Live within driving distance of the program site or be willing to relocate
Are you ready to transition into a more rewarding career? Contact an admissions adviser to learn how to earn your master’s degree in nursing.