- OIE awards Dr. Nil Lodh a $3,000 2016 Marquette International Research Award
- Learn about the annual International Poster Session
- Advisers: Resource Guide for Advising Students Interested in Studying Abroad
- Follow Study Abroad Students on the MU Global Tumblr blog
- Learn About the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Initiative
Policy on Marquette Sponsored International Travel
University Policy and Procedures (UPP) 1-18 is intended to centralize and define the approval process, required documentation and pre-program planning requirements for Marquette University employees or students participating in international travel.
For employees, this pertains to official business abroad (conference, research, etc.) and coordinating or leading students in international credit or non-credit programs.
For students, this pertains to studying abroad for academic credit and international non-credit volunteer or service projects under the auspices of Marquette.
Please refer to the University Policies and Procedures website to read the complete policy and corresponding forms:
- UPP 1-18: Policy on Marquette University Sponsored International Travel
For an overview of the policy and procedures: