April 12, 2010
Marquette panel to discuss health care reform legislation
Local health care leaders to weigh in on how reform affects consumersEvent Information:
Date: Monday, May 3, 2010
Time: 7:15 a.m.
Place: Alumni Memorial Union
Ballroom, 3rd floor
1442 W. Wisconsin Ave.
MILWAUKEE – Marquette University will present “Health Care Reform: What Does it Mean for You?” at 7:15 a.m. Monday, May 3, in the third-floor ballroom of the Alumni Memorial Union, 1442 W. Wisconsin Ave. A panel of local health care leaders will help explain the impact the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act has on all Americans.
There is no fee to attend this public event. Complimentary continental breakfast and parking in Structure 1 (749 N. 16th Street) will be provided. Registration is available online.
Moderated by Mike Gousha
, distinguished fellow in law and public policy and an award-winning journalist, the panel will include:
- Margaret Faut Callahan, CRNA, Ph.D., FAAN, Dean, Marquette University College of Nursing
- Sue Ela, System Chief Operating Officer, Aurora Healthcare
- Don Hamm, President and CEO, Assurant Health
- Peggy Troy, President and CEO, Children’s Hospital and Health System
- Raymond Zastrow, M.D., President, QuadMed
For more information, please contact Theresa Nemetz at (414) 288-4768 or email@example.com
Media interested in attending should contact Christopher Stolarski in the Office of Marketing and Communication at (414) 288-1988 or firstname.lastname@example.org