October 21, 2010
Marquette to host panel discussion on sustainability in business
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2010
Time: 4 p.m.
Place: Alumni Memorial Union
Ballroom, 3rd Floor
1442 W. Wisconsin Ave.Panel includes experts from GE Healthcare, S.C. Johnson, Kraft Foods
MILWAUKEE – Marquette University’s College of Business Administration on Tuesday, Nov. 9, will host “Sustainability and the Triple Bottom Line,” a panel discussion followed by topical breakout sessions on sustainable business practices. The event, which runs from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., will be held in the third-floor ballroom of the Alumni Memorial Union, 1442 W. Wisconsin Ave.
The event is $10 and open to the public. Registration is available online
or by contacting Alysia Dvorachek at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (414) 288-7697.
- Bud DeGraff, general manager of multi-vendor services, GE Healthcare
- Arthur J. Gibson, vice president for environment, health and safety, Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Chris Librie, director of global sustainability, S.C. Johnson
- Tom Murray, senior scientist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Steve Yucknut, vice president of sustainability, Kraft Foods
Following the panel will be three concurrent breakout sessions each led by one of the panelists and another sustainability expert from business and government:Best Practices for the Business Community
DeGraff and Andrew DeGuire, vice president of strategy, Johnson Controls Role of Government
Murray and Matt Howard, director, Office of Sustainability, City of MilwaukeeLeadership Skill Set for Sustainability
Yucknut and Mike Whittow, sustainability officer, Marquette University
Media interested in attending should contact Christopher Stolarski in the Office of Marketing and Communication at (414) 288-1988 or email@example.com