Campus Town East — 1500 W. Wells St.
Campus Town East offers juniors, seniors and graduate students quality on-campus housing.
Students can choose from a variety of floor plans, ranging from studio, one-, two- or three-bedroom units to unique townhouse and co-op-style, split-level designs. Residents can relax in the community room, filled with comfortable chairs, study tables and a piano, and enjoy the proximity to the Alumni Memorial Union across the street.
Campus Town East, which has 123 units, combines the independence of apartment living with the support and services that only Marquette can offer. The residence has an on-site manager and a 24-hour desk staff.
- Every apartment is fully carpeted, fully furnished (beds, dressers, desks, couches, dining table and chairs), and equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, electric stove and refrigerator.
- All two- and three-bedroom apartments have two bathrooms.
- The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- There is an ID card entry and buzzer system.
- All units have central air and tenant-controlled thermostat heat.
- There are 24-hour surveillance cameras in the lobby and on all floors.
- Laundry facilities are located on all floors.
- All utilities except electricity are included.
- You can pay your rent on your bursar account.