PTN Newsletter Spring 2013
Calendar of Events
If you have a MUPT event and would like to include it here, please contact PT Council.
PT Olympics – EARN DPoinTs
- September 19 (6pm- 9 pm) Starting at O’Donnell Field Just North of the Resdence Hall
- September 20 (9am – 2pm) Starting at Straz Rec Plex
- Come ready to be active!
- Make sure your team has a pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt!
- Contact Russell.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Brown Bag Lunch - September 23
Bellin Orthopaedics - Orthopaedic Residency
Brown Bag Lunch - September 25
Chris Simenz - Resume Writing, Cover Letter Writing
Brown Bag Lunch - September 26
Jeremiah Weber - WPTA - Get Involved!
MU Challenge Gala - September 27th from 6-11:30
- Where – Hyatt Regency
- Details –
- $60/ticket – dinner, dancing, drinks
- Silent Auction to support the Foundation for Physical Therapy
Career Fair - October 2 in the AMU Ballrooms, 4:30 – 7:30
MU ComMUnity – ProBono services for the uninsured
- Bowling Night
- Oct 6th from 6-8pm at the Annex
- 4-5 bowlers per team. $60 per team PRIZES awarded
- Sign Up in the PT Office
National Student Conclave - Oct 28- Nov 1 Wisconsin Center, Milwaukee
- Sign up by Sept 26 to receive the discount!!
- **POTENTIAL FOR REIMBURSEMENT**
- BE SURE TO VOTE FOR ROB!!! Vice President for the Student Assembly
Marquette Challenge NSC Social Event - October 30th – FREE 7pm- 10 pm
- Buckheads Saloon
- FREE DRINK TICKETS