The Doctor of Physical Therapy curriculum is designed to develop the student completely as a person and as a professional. A foundation of courses in the humanities and sciences challenges the studentsí personally by focusing not only on the intellect, but also upon the character of the student.
Features of Marquette Universities Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree Program
- Complete 2 degrees in 6 years
- Choose from a large variety of undergraduate majors
- Special area of interest concentrations
- Exercise Physiology and Athletic Training majors part of the department and offer dual credentials for greater marketability
- Distinguished faculty
- Program committed to cultural diversity
- Program holds state and federal grants to support minority and disadvantaged students
- Employment Rate: 100% job placement the past 3 years within 6 months of passing licensure examination
- Ranked 12th in country by US News and World Report, 2012
- Over 530 Clinical sites nationwide
- Graduation rate:
- 2010: 97% graduated within the normally expected time frame, with the remaining 3% graduating within 101-150% of the expected time for a total of 66 graduates.
- 2011: 100% or 56 students graduated within the normally expected time frame.
- 2012: 100% or 61 students graduated within the normally expected time frame.
- Licensure Examination Pass Rate:
- 2009-2011 Ultimate Pass Rate: 100%
- 2012 first time pass rate: 93.44%.