- Residence Halls
- University Apartments
- Living Learning Communities
- Off-Campus Housing
- On-Campus Dining
- Meal Plan Options
- Residence Life Policies
- Residence Life Staff
- Programming and Hall Government
- Student Handbook
Dining Room Options
The Anytime Dining Plan
Students will be able to eat when they want, as much as they want, as many times as they want in the three traditional dining halls — Cobeen, Straz Tower Wild Commons.
They will also be able to eat meals at any of the 13 destination dining locations on campus:
- Schroeder Hall’s Café Italiano
- Six food vendors within Marquette Place in the Alumni Memorial Union
- Erberts & Gerberts in the Alumni Memorial Union
- Five Brew Cafés on campus
At the destination dining locations, students can swipe their meal card once during each meal period:
- Breakfast (7:15 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
- Lunch (11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Dinner (4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
The Anytime Meal Plan also includes 15 guest passes and $50 in dining dollars for use in on-campus dining locations.
Residence hall dining rooms offer continuous service from 7:15 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and Wild Commons' dining hall remains open twenty-four hours to offer a late-night option.
Students living in the residence halls are required to purchase a meal plan each term and may use their meal plan to eat at more than 15 campus locations.