- Residence Halls
- University Apartments
- Living Learning Communities
- Off-Campus Housing
- On-Campus Dining
- Meal Plan Options
- Residence Life Policies
- Residence Life Staff
- Programming and Hall Government
- Student Handbook
Dining Room Options
The Anytime Dining Plan
Students will be able to eat when they want, as much as they want, as many times as they want in the three traditional dining halls — Cobeen, McCormick and Straz Tower.
They will also be able to eat meals at any of the 14 destination dining locations on campus:
- Schroeder Hall’s Café Italiano
- 1950s-style diner in Mashuda Hall
- Six food vendors within Marquette Place in the Alumni Memorial Union
- The Natural Market in the union
- Five Brew Cafés on campus
At the destination dining locations, students can swipe their meal card once during each meal period:
- Breakfast (7:15 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
- Lunch (11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Dinner (4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
McCormick’s dining hall remains open for late-night eating until midnight. The Anytime Meal Plan also includes 15 guest passes and $50 in dining dollars for use in on-campus dining locations.
Residence hall dining rooms offer continuous service from 7:15 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and McCormick Hall is open from 7:15 a.m. to midnight on weekdays and 9 a.m. to midnight on weekends to offer a late-night option.
Students living in the residence halls are required to purchase a meal plan each term and may use their meal plan to eat at more than 15 campus locations.