- Get Involved
- Residence Councils
- Executive Board
- Fall Elections
- Spring Elections
- Golden Eagle Games
- Blood Drives
- Igniting Hope
- Greater Than One
- Lil' Sibs Weekend
Residence Hall Issues
As the voice of the resident student population, RHA works to address the needs of residents by initiating conversations and change.
RHA has worked previously on the following issues:
- Collaborating with Sodexo on various dining hall issues and improvements
- Proposing a new living-learning community for sophomore students
- Working with the Office of Residence Life to get new washers and dryers, DVD players, and pool tables in the residence halls
- Advocating for student safety through extended Limo service availability
RHA is involved on many campus advisory boards, including:
- Residence Life Advisory Board
- Hall Improvements Advisory Board
- Dining Advisory Board
- AMU Advisory Board
- Student Health Advisory Board
Want to help initiate change?
- Get involved in your community programming or apartment council. This is the first step toward addressing issues in the residence halls or university-owned apartments.
- Contact RHA at (414) 288-5851 or firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for assistance.
Make your concerns known!