Have you checked out Marquette's NEW career platform, Handshake?
Compliments to Uline, Handshake is now LIVE. Handshake's intuitive, mobile friendly platform is a great way to stay connected to the Marquette Career Center. Handshake replaced MU Career Manager in August 2016. Students can use Handshake to:
- Schedule career counseling appointments
- View job oppurtunities relevant to your career goals
- Receive updates from the Career Services Center
- Find resources and events specifically matching your career interests
- Follow and connect with your favorite employers; over 95,000 recruiters including 50% of Fortune 500 companies use Handshake!
Join Marquette on Handshake today!
- Access Marquette on Handshake here and log in using your CheckMarq/eMarq username and password
- Follow the prompts to complete your profile
- Once you build your profile, make an appointment to meet with a career counselor, search for employers/jobs and explore careers that interest you
Questions? Please contact the Career Services Center at (414) 288-7423 or email@example.com. We are open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
General Finance Questions
Senior Career Checklist
The Career Services Center offers Career Checklists by year in college. These are recommended steps for you to take to get you closer to professional success.