Course and site listing for Mary Anne Siderits
PSYC 3550: Psychology of Gender Roles
Course Learning Objectives Related to Service Learning:
- To understand better the vicissitudes of early human development so that:
- the needs of children and adolescents may be better served and
- there may be understanding of our own early lives.
- Upon completion of the course students will be able to:
- appreciate the perspectives of children and adolescents
- identify normal juvenile accomplishments as they occur in the course of development
- analyze the challenges facing parents at different points in the course of their offspring’s development
- explore major approaches to the study of early human development.