- Leadership Development Model
- Center for Leadership, Service, and Involvement
- Student Organization Training
- Social Justice in Action Conference
- Ignatian Leadership Retreat
- Students Taking Active Roles (STAR)
- Companions in Leadership
- Teambuilding Facilitators
- Student Affairs Leadership Awards
Marquette University strives to develop men and women with a capacity for leadership expressed in service to others.
The process of leadership is practiced and learned through a number of experiential activities and roles: employment, community service, student organizations, and coursework all contribute to knowledge and understanding of leadership. Recently, the Division of Student Affairs unveiled a new model of student leadership development that puts leadership in a context unique to Marquette's mission. This model forms the basis for student leadership training experiences across the Division.
The Office of Student Development sponsors a number of activities designed to help students reflect on experience and understand the process of leadership and how their contributions can make a positive impact on their community.
Leadership Development Model