Marquette.edu // Trinity Fellows //
Graduate School Plans: Proposed Graduate Degree Program at Marquette University:
Academic Information: List all current and previous colleges and universities attended, including professional schools and Marquette University.
6. Official Transcript: ONE sealed, official transcript, sent to Marquette University Graduate School or Graduate School of Management, will suffice for both your Trinity and MU Graduate School applications.
7. Graduate Admission Test: Submit official score report to Marquette University. In addition, send a copy of your personal score report to the Trinity Fellows Program office. See Instructions for more information.
8. Full–time Service Experience:Completion of the Peace Corps, Jesuit Volunteer Corps, Lutheran Volunteer Corps, AmeriCorps, Teach for America, or other comparable full-time service commitment is required. In the space below, briefly summarize your full-time service experience. You’ll have the opportunity to provide additional details on your service experience in #9 of this application (resume). Peace Corps Volunteers: in addition to summarizing your service experience below, please include DOS with your application packet if available.
9. Resume (1-2 pages): Submit a resume that includes the information below. Enclose with your self-completed application packet or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essay InstructionsWe suggest that you first construct your responses to questions 10-12 in a word processing document, and then copy and paste your completed text into the space provided after each question.
10. Essay Question 1: Statement of Purpose for Proposed Area of Graduate Study
We suggest that you first construct your responses to questions 10-12 in a word processing document, and then copy and paste your completed text into the space provided after each question.
11. Essay Question 2: Trinity Fellows Program Essay
12. Question 3: Nonprofit Assignment
13. Letters of Recommendation
• Service/Professional: submit two letters of recommendation related to your service experience. You may substitute one work-related letter here.• Academic: submit two letters of recommendation related to your academic experience.
Submit Trinity Fellows Program Checklist via post or email.
15. Permission to Share Information
Please enter the characters you see in this picture:
Need assistance with this form?
Carole Ferrara, Director
Carolyn Swabek, Assistant Director
Peggy Mead, Program Assistant
1250 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Phone: (800) 222-6544
© 2017 Marquette University