Graduate School Plans: Proposed Graduate Degree Program at Marquette University:
Important: EDPL, MBA, PUBS-Nonprofit, and Theology applicants MUST contact Trinity Fellows Program Coordinator before submitting application. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-288-5861.
Academic Information: List all current and previous colleges and universities attended, including professional schools and Marquette University.
6. Official Transcript: Submit sealed official transcripts to the Trinity Fellows Program office. See Instructions for more information.
7. Graduate Admission Test: Submit official score report to Marquette University, ETS code 1448. In addition, send a copy of your personal score report to the Trinity Fellows Program office. See Instructions for more information.
8. Full–time Service Experience: Prior Peace Corps, Jesuit Volunteer Corps, Lutheran Volunteer Corps, AmeriCorps or other comparable full–time service is required. In the space below, summarize your full–time service experience. Provide further details in resume (see #9). Peace Corps Volunteers: in addition to summarizing your service experience below, please include DOS with your application packet.
9. Resume (1-2 pages): Submit a resume that includes the information below. Enclose with your self-completed application packet or email to email@example.com.
Essay InstructionsWe suggest that you first construct your responses to questions 10-12 in a word processing document, and then copy and paste your completed text into the space provided after each question.
10. Essay Question 1: Statement of Purpose for Proposed Area of Graduate Study
We suggest that you first construct your responses to questions 10-12 in a word processing document, and then copy and paste your completed text into the space provided after each question.
11. Essay Question 2: Trinity Fellows Program Essay
12. Question 3: Nonprofit Assignment
13. Letters of Recommendation
• Service/Professional: submit two letters of recommendation related to your service experience. You may substitute one work-related letter here.• Academic: submit two letters of recommendation related to your academic experience.
Submit Trinity Fellows Program Checklist via post or email.
15. Permission to Share Information
Please enter the characters you see in this picture:
Need assistance with this form?
Phone: (414) 288-5861
Fax: (414) 288-3259
More contact information