The university values business relationships and as such, takes great care when inviting a potential supplier to bid or be added to our approved supplier list. The following steps represent the primary method by which the university evaluates companies as potential suppliers and provides authorization for future interaction with the university.
- All contact with individual university departments will first be authorized by the purchasing department.
- If there is interest in further evaluation of your services, we will exchange information and determine if there is a business need.
- Upon approval, the supplier, by invitation of the purchasing department, fills out the Supplier Information Update form, W-9 Tax information form and reviews and signs the appropriate terms & conditions form.
- Marquette Construction Terms & Conditions - Construction
Marquette’s Construction Terms and Conditions will apply to any purchase order, as well as any combination of purchase orders issued to a single contractor for one project, that have an original contract amount of $25,000 or more and that include work, labor, or services that improve the value of the real property of Marquette University. Materials ordered by and delivered to Marquette, without any accompanying installation services by the contractor, will not be subject to the Construction Terms and Conditions.
Marquette’s Services, Terms and Conditions will apply to any purchase order, as well as any combination of purchase orders issued to a supplier who is providing services to Marquette University, such as speakers (bands), general consulting (companies, not individuals), hotels, meeting services, equipment rental, creative and design services and general personal services.
- A pricing agreement, contract or other business arrangement will be completed.
Mailing Address and Contact Information:
Straz Tower Rm. M215
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
Phone: (414) 288-7453
Fax: (414) 288-6812