Or you can bring your device to the Wired Office in Cudahy Hall, 238 for help.
Connect iPhone/iPad to MU Secure Wi-Fi
New Wi-Fi is available as of July 31, 2018. Please follow these instructions when you are near campus Wi-Fi.
Use MU Secure to connect iOS devices to campus Wi-Fi. These screenshots are specific to the iPhone, but the text instructions apply to the iPad and iPod touch as well.
- From your iOS device, tap the Settings icon.
- From Settings, tap Wi-Fi.
- When near areas with campus Wi-Fi, you will see MU Secure under "Choose a Network." Tap MU Secure.
- You are prompted to login. Enter your Marquette username (e.g., 1881eagleg — not your email address) and password and tap Join.
- A certificate screen appears. Tap Trust.
- Your iOS device shows a check mark next to MU Secure to indicate you have successfully joined MU Secure.