Marquette Banners


marquette central

Marquette Central is the place to go for financial aid, bursar and registrar information.

Financial aid

If you receive financial aid you must check in with this office to discuss if and how your financial aid will transfer.

Study abroad contact for financial aid:
Coral Taylor
Zilber Hall, Marquette Central
(414) 288-4000

Payments and billing

If you will be receiving a refund check or financial aid payments AFTER you are abroad, you must make arrangements through power of attorney for your check to be signed by someone else on your behalf.

Study abroad contact for the bursar:
Katie Mullens
Zilber Hall, Marquette Central
(414) 288-4000


Contact Marquette Central to have a transcript sent from Marquette to your program. Also, be sure to have your final study abroad program transcripts sent to Marquette Central.


Student Health Service can answer questions about your health and conduct physical examinations that might be required before you obtain a student visa.

Study abroad contact in Student Health Service:
Amy Melichar
707 Building, Suite 130
(414) 288-5217


The Counseling Center

The Counseling Center offers services and resources that may help ease your transition to life in another country.



Photo of students smiling

Office of International Education

OIE works to promote the internationalization of Marquette University by recruiting and advising international students and scholars, developing vibrant partnerships with international institutions and providing innovative study abroad opportunities.
Office of International Education