Rock the Mall Concert Policies
Thank you for your interest in the Reunion + Homecoming 2018 Rock the Mall Concert. To ensure the safety of our community, please be advised of the following policies and procedures, which will be strictly enforced:
All concert attendees must present their ticket upon gate entry. Marquette University students, faculty and staff must present their Marquette University ID. Marquette alumni and parents must present a form of identification.
- All Marquette students must abide by all policies set forth in the Marquette University Student Code of Conduct. All concert attendees must abide by all policies set forth by local, state and federal authorities. Violators may be subject to disciplinary action and/or escorted from concert grounds.
- Concert reentry is strictly prohibited.
- No outside open containers allowed.
- Food and beverage will be available for purchase.
- Bags, purses and carriers that exceed 4.5 x 6.5 inches are prohibited; bags, purses and carriers that fall within those dimensions will be searched upon entry.
- All persons are required to pass through metal detection at gate entry and should be prepared to comply with other security screening requirements.
- No audio or video recording of artists' performances is permitted.
- The following items are strictly prohibited from concert grounds: illegal or unauthorized items including, but not limited to, firearms and other weapons, knives, switchblades; bags; backpacks; coolers; duffel bags; large purses; obstructive banners; outside food and beverages; glasses; cans or bottles; alcoholic beverages; noisemakers of any kind; selfie sticks; video cameras; pets; illegal drugs or substances. Items not listed may be prohibited at the discretion of event security.
Direct any questions or special needs to Hannah Barr at email@example.com or (414) 288-3894.