Acting Provost Kimo Ah Yun has named a search committee to identify the next permanent dean for the Klingler College of Arts and Sciences. The committee, which comprises faculty, staff, students and trustees, will be chaired by Dr. Rosemary Stuart, professor of biological sciences.
In addition to Stuart, the committee members include:
- Lowell Barrington, associate professor and chair of political science
- Anne Clough, professor of mathematics, statistics and computer science
- Kathy Coffey-Guenther, senior mission and Ignatian leadership specialist, university advancement
- Sofia Driscoll, Arts ’21, theology and psychology major
- Rev. Ryan Duns, S.J., assistant professor of theology
- Bill Henk, dean, College of Education
- Kelly McShane, Arts ’68, retired school psychologist and university trustee
- Mary Minson, senior assistant dean of advising, Klingler College of Arts and Sciences
- Grant Silva, associate professor of philosophy
- Theresa Tobin, associate dean for academic affairs and student development, Graduate School, and associate professor of philosophy
- Joe True, assistant vice president, college advancement and athletics, university advancement
- Darren Wheelock, associate professor of social and cultural sciences
- Amelia Zurcher, director, University Honors Program and associate professor of English
The university has retained the search firm Isaacson Miller, which has assisted Marquette with numerous academic leadership searches in the past.