If you have never worked on campus before, you must fill out an I-9. If you have worked on campus before (received a paycheck from Marquette University) you do not need to fill out another I-9.

On the day of your hire, you need to take your Job Placement Form to the Student Employment Services office in Zilber Hall, 121. Pick up your Job Placement form from the Department.  Please call ahead to ensure that the form is ready. It is VERY important that you do this prior to your first day of work.

You will also need to bring UNEXPIRED, ORIGINAL (not a scanned copy) form(s) of identification. Please see the “I-9 Acceptable Docs” below for the list of options.

Once you complete your I-9, your Job Placement Form will be stamped, and you need to return it to the Department office. At that time, you will have swipe access to the building for entrance after normal business hours, if needed.


I-9 forms