Important dates for Fall 2021
- October 29: Complete application packet due
- November 1 - November 12: One-on-one Interviews with program directors (exact time and date to be scheduled individually)
- November 13: Super Saturday interviews (plan on the entire morning)
Students apply during the fall semester of their sophomore year and notification of acceptance occurs before winter break. If at any time a student leaves or is dropped from the program, all credits earned at that point will be counted towards a finance major.
Acceptance into the program will be based on:
- Grades earned through the end of the spring semester of freshman year and fall semester mid-terms of sophomore year (GPA ≥ 3.0)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application essay
Before beginning this application, please have the following items ready:
- A copy of your Marquette University "graduation checklist" from CheckMarq
- A one-page essay: why you want to be in the AIM program and how it fits into your career plans.
- Your current resume
Two letters of recommendation addressed to Dr. Krause should be submitted electronically. Please share the link below with your recommenders for direct letter upload:
Upload link: COMING SOON...
If you have any questions regarding this process, feel free to contact: Jessica Hoerres, Room DS 402, 414-288-8024 or AIM@marquette.edu.
Students studying abroad: Interviews will be setup via international conference line, Skype, or Microsoft Teams for your individual interview with Dr. Krause in addition to the Super Saturday interviews. Please plan accordingly.
- Proceed to application here...COMING SOON