Important dates for 2018
- January 26: Complete application packet due
- January 29 - February 9: One-on-one Interviews with program directors (exact time and date to be scheduled individually)
- February 17: Super Saturday interviews (plan on the entire morning)
Presentation - Application Information
Students apply during the spring semester of their sophomore year (while enrolled in FINA 3001 and ACCO 3001) and notification of acceptance occurs in early March (before advising week). If at any time a student leaves or is dropped from the program, all credits earned at that point will be counted towards a finance major.
Acceptance into the program will be based on:
- Grades earned through the end of the fall semester of sophomore year (GPA ≥ 3.0)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application essay
Before beginning this application, please have the following items ready:
- A copy of your Marquette University "graduation checklist" from CheckMarq
- A one-page essay: why you want to be in the AIM program and how it fits into your career plans.
- Your current resume
Two letters of recommendation should be submitted electronically. Please share the link below with your recommenders for direct letter upload:
AIM: Addressed to Dr. Krause, upload link: https://www.marquette.edu/formassembly/799
If you have any questions regarding this process, feel free to contact: Jessica Hoerres, Room DS 402, 414-288-8024 or AIM@marquette.edu.
Students studying abroad: must submit application 2 weeks prior to international study schedule, interviews will be setup in person or via telephone.