Access student resumes
- Resumes of AIM students: To obtain the resumes (updated regularly) of the AIM students, contact Jessica Hoerres firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resumes of finance majors: To access the resumes of finance students, including AIM students, please contact the Business Career Center at (414) 288-7927 or email@example.com.
- Dr. David Krause: To talk specifically about AIM students, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, thank you for your support.
- Business Career Center: The Business Career Center serves as a resource to business students and employers. After employers post positions, Business Career Center staff is happy to help further promote the opportunities to students and faculty.
- Post Position Descriptions: Marquette University maintains Handshake, an online job and internship database. Posting is free for employers.
- Schedule an On-Campus Interview: The campus-wide Career Services Center hosts on-campus interviews.
- Attend MU Career Fairs: Information about dates and registration is available online.
Employer steps to secure an AIM summer intern
The following steps are required to secure an AIM summer intern:
- Following the qualification of the summer internship for academic credit by the Director of the AIM Program, the potential internships will be posted for AIM students with instructions on how to apply. Employers will be provided with a listing of all eligible AIM students. The AIM Director should be apprised of the communications between employers and AIM students regarding internship positions.
- When an offer is made to an AIM student by the employer, the student will complete and sign the AIM Student Summer Internship Position form. The completed form will be processed by the Director of the AIM Program to ensure proper accounting of the student’s internship credit
- Towards the end of the internship period, the employer will be provided with a link to an evaluation form. Please email AIM@marquette.edu to request this form.
The Marquette University’s AIM Program requires enrolled students to participate in internship programs as a means of supplementing their classroom studies with real-world experience. Thank you for your interest in the AIM Summer Internship program – we sincerely appreciate your support. Please feel free to contact Dr. David Krause, AIM Director, at (414) 288-1457 or email@example.com if you have any questions.