- Mentor Program
- Support the Business Career Center
- MU Business Alumni Association
Login to Handshake
- •Drop in the Swift Student Center every Mon.-Fri. from 1-3pm while classes are in session
- •Bring quick questions on your resume, internship or job search, interview prep, etc.
- •Longer appointments can be scheduled in advance via Handshake
For more information
• Contact the Business Career Center
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call: (414) 288-7927
• Visit us in person: O'Brien Hall, Suite 111
• For campus-wide career resources, contact the MU Career Services Center
Mentor Recommendation Form
With an increasing number of students participating in the Mentor Program each year, new mentors are always welcome. As you consider colleagues to recommend, please remember that to participate as a mentor, professionals should be employed with at least five years of experience in their field.