Each year, more than 70 employers visit the Career Services Center to interview students for full-time employment and internships. Interviews are posted to Handshake.
First semester: September-November
Second semester: February-April
Find interview schedules
There are two ways to view upcoming interviews through Handshake.
- Within a job or internship search in Handshake, if a posting is connected to an on-campus interview, when you click to apply, your application will be linked to the interview application group.
- If you would like to exclusively check for upcoming on-campus interviews, click on "jobs" within the Handshake menu and then select "On-Campus Interviews" from the menu that appears below.
Apply to interview schedules
As you review on-campus interviews, both the interview date and the application deadline will appear on the Handshake display. Be sure to pay attention to the application date.
There are two types of interview schedules: open and pre-select.
- Open interview schedule: Does not require employer pre-approval. Qualified students submit a resume as they select an interview time.
- Pre-select interview schedule: Employers review student applications and invite students to sign-up for an interview. After employer review, all students will receive an e-mail (generated through Handshake) indicating whether they have been accepted, given alternate status or declined for the interview.
- Accepted student: Accepted students will still need to select an interview time, but the employer will offer enough interview sessions for all accepted students. (Students may need to select a less preferable time of day, but an interview time will be available.)
- Alternate student: If interview sessions remain available after pre-selected students have signed-up for interviews, alternate students may sign up on a first come, first served basis. The number of interview sessions available for students with alternate status will depend on the number of accepted students who sign up.
- Declined Student: An employer may decline to offer a student the opportunity to sign up for an interview.
Additional information & preparation
For additional information about on-campus interviews and about on-campus interviews, please review the Career Services Center website. To prepare for an upcoming interview, review the Business Career Center interviewing resources.