Internships and Careers in Real Estate
Employers: Recruiting Real Estate students
Marquette University students studying the real estate major are trained in basic
understanding and problem solving in development, finance, valuation, and management.
Applying these concepts to real-world situations is an important part of their education,
and the Real Estate Program is always looking for employers to partner with in training
or hiring our students. If you have a career or internship opportunity and are looking
to recruit our students, we are here to help! Please contact us to speak more about
your needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of the significant roles for the Center for Real Estate is to assist students
with their First Destination jobs. We work closely with the Business Career Center
and employers to post meaningful jobs for the students as they begin their careers.
While job postings for entry level positions has slowed somewhat pending the upcoming
election and year-end business decisions, our students continue to be successful in
finding positions, including internships.
We have three students who graduated in August of 2016 and four more who will be graduating
in December 2016.
The Real Estate Program at Marquette University has a wonderful network of employer
and alumni relationships that can assist you in finding an internship or career opportunity.
To start your search, please consider taking advantage of one of the following resources:
- Check the Handshake website for job/internship opportunities
- Join the Real Estate Club to learn more about the field by attending meetings with guest speakers, site visits,
- Schedule a meeting to discuss career tracks and internships that might fit best with
- Find a mentor through the College of Business Administration Mentor Program
- Discover the real estate classes available for undergraduate students
- Hear what other students have to say about the real estate major by watching videos
on our YouTube page
- Check out our Internship for Credit program for students looking for class credit with their internship