- Location, Facilities & Visiting Campus
- Dean's Office Directory
- Dean's Leadership Council
- Mission, Vision & Strategic Priorities
- College Profile: Facts & Figures
- The Marquette Difference
- AACSB Accreditation
- Business Leaders Forum
- June and Herman Loebl Women Business Leaders Speaker Series
- Social Media
Business programs rise in 2017 rankings
September 21, 2016
Marquette University is again among the top 100 national universities, according to U.S. News and World Report. In the online publication’s 2017 Best Colleges list, Marquette is ranked No. 86 – the same as last year’s ranking.
The College of Business Administration is ranked 77th, up from 93rd last year. Additionally, three business specialty programs were ranked in the top 25 nationally: Real Estate at 9th and Supply Chain Management at 12th, up from 14th last year. Finance is ranked at 15th, up from 21st last year.