- Location, Facilities & Visiting Campus
- Dean's Office Directory
- Dean's Leadership Council
- Mission, Vision & Strategic Priorities
- College Profile: Facts & Figures
- The Marquette Difference
- AACSB Accreditation
- Business Leaders Forum
- June and Herman Loebl Women Business Leaders Speaker Series
- Social Media
College renews AACSB accreditation
February 9, 2017
The Association to Advance Collegiate Business Schools (AACSB), the worldwide accrediting organization recognized by all top business schools, recently announced that the Marquette University College of Business Administration has renewed their accreditation status for another five years.
The college thanks all faculty and staff members involved in this rigorous process.