The Marquette Operations and Supply Chain Management ‘Coaches Corner’ was created to give students a platform to engage with industry professionals without the pressure of interviewing. This opportunity empowers students to seek advice or insights from recent graduates on expectations for early career roles, the breadth of supply chain management professional opportunities, and workplace experiences. This is an informal interaction and unique way for students to engage with recent alumni through these suggested means:
- 1 on 1 Coaching (Remote or In Person)
- Group Sessions (Coffee, Dinner, etc.)
- Online Video Web Chat
- Pre-Marquette Event Gatherings
- Outside Events Hosted by a “Coach”
Reach out to various coaches below based on their industry, background and various supply chain experience. If you have a group of students wanting to meet with a coach please email email@example.com and she can help coordinate. Alumni interested in being listed as a coach, please contact John.Mau@outlook.com
- John Mau, Plant Manager, Rockwell Automation, Boston, MA
- Steve Schlecht, Supply Chain Manager, PepsiCo, Chicago, IL
- Stephen Domanick, Senior Associate, Management Consulting, KPMG, Chicago
- Alec Bekkers, Global Service Parts Inventory Strategy Manager, GE Healthcare, Milwaukee
- Cameron Tehrani, Planning Manager, Amazon (Lab 126), Sunnyvale, CA.
- John Pothast, Supply Chain Program Manager, Rexnord, Milwaukee
- Paul Gunza, Sr. Strategic Buyer, Haraeus Nobelight NA, Washington, D.C.
- Mia McNay, Manufacturing Supervisor, Rockwell Automation, Milwaukee
- Erin Lauterbach, Global Presales Operations Consultant, Anaplan, Minneapolis
- Mike Ebbing, Senior Consultant, Ernst & Young, San Francisco
- Charles Gondeck, ERP Project Manager, Deacom Inc., Denver
- Cart Bechtle, Associate Director, Cargill Inc, Chicago
- Kevin Donnelly, Supply Planner, Kraft Heinz, Chicago
- Andy Benjamin, Commodity Manager, Rockwell Automation, Milwaukee
- Tyler Nielsen, Director of Finance, Gehl Foods, Germantown, WI
- Cristina Bigica, Procurement Executive, Dyson, United Kingdom
- Casey Schuler, CEO, PalCare, Sheboygan, WI
- Trent Carlson, Manufacturing Industrial Engineering and Continuous Improvement Manager, HellermannTyton, Milwaukee
- Michael Sweret, Enterprise Account Manager, Convoy, Seattle
- Matt Mekertichian, Business Development Manger, Timber Mats, National City, CA.
- Christopher Steiner, Finance/Analytics Manager, Pernod Ricard USA, Irvine, CA.