Exploring Respect Life Justice Questions:
The Cardinal O’Connor Conference on Life
Saturday, January 30
(Free) Virtual Respect Life Conference by Georgetown University Students for Life.
Sponsored by the Ignatian Solidarity Network, the Society of Jesus, and many others.
- 9 am to 3 pm (for full day)
- 10:15 am to 11:15 am Keynote
- 12:15 pm to 1:25 pm Panel
Join with other college students from across the country at the nation’s largest student run respect life conference. The Cardinal O’Connor Conference provides an in depth opportunity to explore complex realities surrounding questions on human life in light of Catholic Social Teaching. Annually, the conference provides a robust experience of dialogue and engagement on justice issues that affect children in and out of the womb, pregnant and/or parenting persons, and how to build a stronger social safety net.
Be part of this year’s Marquette contingency!
- First, complete the Marquette registration by Thursday, January 28.
- After being directed to the conference website, complete your registration.
- Following the conference, a campus minister will invite you to join other Marquette students in a campus conversation on the themes raised during this event.
Questions? Contact Steve Blaha, Assistant Director of Campus Ministry.