Join Virtual Mass on your device from wherever you are, streamed during the following times:
- Sunday at 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.* streamed from the Church of the Gesu
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at Noon streamed from the Church of the Gesu
- Tuesdays at 10 p.m.* streamed from the Chapel of the Holy Family.
*Marquette University Campus Ministry-Sponsored Masses
All are welcome. "Why Attend Virtual Mass?"
Click here for complete Campus Ministry Mass schedule sign-up.
*All university-sponsored Masses occur only when class is in session.
If you would like to join us at Mass, you must abide by the following guidelines and sign up to attend any mass (click the link at the bottom of this page):
- If you are ill, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the virus, please stay at home and view our masses online at the links above.
- Make a reservation to attend mass using the linked schedule above.
- Wear a cloth face covering or mask that covers the mouth and nose at all times.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before your reservation begins and check in with the the hospitality ministers with your COVID Cheq. We will not be able to accommodate late arrivals!
- Follow the instructions of the campus ministry staff and volunteers while inside the chapel.
- Please: if your plans change and you cannot attend a Mass for which you have signed up, log in to signup.com and cancel your spot.