Week of December 14, 2020 [dates/times TBD]
Taking place after finals, the ignatius @ Home retreat will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in spirituality, reflection, and meaning while transitioning into Winter Break. Ignatius @ Home is a preached retreat, meaning that it will feature a series of talks on Ignatian principles alternating with personal time to reflect, walk, read, and pray. The retreat will also include opportunities for conversation with spiritual directors and fellow rereatants.
This is an ideal retreat if you:
- Know you’ll want some time to reflect, process, and pray before the holiday busyness is in full swing
- Feel like you hear all the Ignatian buzzwords and want a deeper understanding of how they all fit together
- Are struggling to build or maintain your spiritual life this semester and need a springboard
- Want to transition into break with a fresh spirit and not a depleted one
- Find it difficult to fit a retreat in during the semester
Join us for this opportunity to unplug and re-center your spirituality, and to head into Winter Break ready and rejuvenated.
All students, both undergraduate and graduate, of the Marquette community.
This retreat will take place on Zoom, allowing you to participate from wherever you are. It will also include off-screen prayer and reflection time – you will not be staring at your computer the entire time, but rather immediately trying out what you learn.
Final schedule is to be determined – watch for more details here as the fall progresses.
Registration for the Silent Weekend is now closed. Registration will open on Monday, November 2.
For any questions or for further information, please contact:
Campus Ministry, AMU 236
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881