Saturday, April 25, 2020
This senior-focused, senior-led retreat gives the Class of 2020 an opportunity to reflect on their current situation, to look back on their Marquette journey as a whole, and to consider how they’d like to go forward into the coming days and months.
- Want a chance to talk with fellow seniors about the uncertainties, hardships, and graces of your current experience
- Are interested in connecting with students you might not encounter otherwise
- Wonder how to connect with God and faith right now, or are curious about how others are doing this
- Want to finish the semester with more peace and assurance
Then the Senior Retreat could be a good fit for you. The retreat will consist of student and faculty sharing their experiences of Ignatian themes that have helped them in the past and present, small group conversations, and opportunities for prayer and reflection. Our hope is at the end of the retreat, you’ll feel more connected to God and community and more prepared to go forward with grace and confidence.
All members of the Marquette class of 2020.
Online! We will meet via Zoom meeting and alternate time together with non-screen activities and reflections. All registered participants will receive the meeting link and password.
The retreat will begin at 10:30am Central Daylight Time and conclude at 3:30pm CDT. We ask that you commit to attending the entirety of the retreat.
- 10:30 am – Meet up, introduction to retreat
- 10:45 am – Meet small group
- 11:00 am – Morning themes, reflection, and small group conversation
- 12:15 pm – Large group announcements
- 12:30 pm – Lunch/Break
- 1:15 pm – Afternoon themes, reflection, and small group conversation
- 3:00 pm – Large group closing activity and prayer
The Senior Retreat is now open for registration. Registration will close on Tuesday, April 21, or when the retreat is full.
For any questions or for further information, please contact:
Campus Ministry, AMU 236
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881